The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

No more heat, please

It has been a miserable week. No, it wasn't the kids. It was the heat. I know that I complain about this all the time but I just don't understand how 91 plus degrees in a classroom is even HUMANE and it is definitely not an acceptable learning environment. I won't even whine about my classes of 40 or more with only 36 desks. The heat is literally killing us. And then the big question is...why don't we start after Labor Day??? Still trying to figure that one out. For the sake of our sanity and our health, give me air conditioning or start after Labor Day....how about both!?!?!?

2 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

Carrie, I just found your blog from your facebook page :) I can't believe you have been teaching High School for 3 years!! What lucky students you have! You are just soooo beautiful, and I'm way impressed with your running skills :) It's good to check up on ya and see what great things life has brought you!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

So David and I think you needa go on strike 'til they give you one or the other...or how about both?! :)