It's Wednesday....Only a few good things about Wednesdays. It's halfway through the week and it is body pump night. So, while prepping dinner I started thinking of some things I was thankful for. And my list got long so I thought I would share a few. And, since it is March 30, here are 30 things!!!
30. students that listen
29. Special band aids that cover blisters
28. The ability to run
27. The Salt Lake half marathon that I will be running in 16 days
26. my delicious snack of apples and peanut butter
25. new shoes
24. 24 hour fitness and group X classes
23. my new love...step class
22. 40 days of school left
21. the internet
20. You Tube (it makes my school teaching so much easier!)
19. Reality TV (Ok, Biggest Loser, American Idol and Celebrity Apprentice!)
18. Family ( I could go on forever about that one!)
17. Spring time
16. A car that runs
15. My soon change to much much cheaper insurance
14. June, July and August
13. Bananas
12. Reduced Fat Tris-cuts
11. The fun "pirate" date Tyler and I had last Saturday
10. DVR
9. General Conference
8. 11 mile saturday runs
7. wal-mart
6. sweaters
5. flip flops :)
4. Weekends
3. naps
2. movies
1. Tyler
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Carrie, I just love your blog! You are so positive and uplifting!
I didn't know you were running a half marathon. That is awesome! I am coming to Utah at the end of April. Hopefully we can meet up:)
Post a Comment