The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awkwardness and AWESOMENESS

Awkward(ness)

- Victoria Secret...I know, I should be okay with that but is really is an awkward store
- the awful Easter bunny costume at the mall. I would never let my children have a picture with him...He was scary!

- the horrible snow pellets that poured down today
- The Praxis test (that is more awful than awkward)


Awesome(ness)
- the movie Kung Fu Panda (where awesomeness comes from!)
- Spring break is T minus 1 day (though I am super super sad I have to be away from Tyler for a whole week!)
- my first half marathon in also T minus 1 day!
- the sunshine
- The I tunes store ( I have been on there a lot lately!)
- 30 something days left until summer vacation


2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so sorry about that stupid test! I wish you could just forget about it. I miss you like crazy! I will try to call you tonight. Love you!!!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

:) This post made me laugh. And it made me think of stuff I think is awfully awkward. Love it!