Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Happy 24th Birthday sis!
Happy Birthday Sis!!!! We had a great day full of shopping and of course a birthday pedicure!!! We pampered ourselves a bit and then shopped and actually buying something! We parted ways for a few hours and then Tyler and I headed over to Sara's with cake and ice cream in hand. We took Sara to dinner and we went to this Chinese place on Redwood Road ( I don't remember the name). We read the reviews and they were good so off we went. We pull into the parking lot and there are 3 cars in the parking lot. We were pretty nervous but it ended up being really good. (and of course I forgot to take pictures!)
We went back to Sara's and watched a movie and had cake and ice cream. It was a fun night. So sis...though you never read my blog this one is for you! You are awesome. I am so glad that you were born! We've gotten to be even better friends since you have moved here and it has been great. I love you so much and hope that your birthday was the best ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment