So, to my grandmothers who taught me all that is needed to be a great person. I love you both! To Grandma Jolley who is no longer with us on this earth but who taught me the great value of service. To Grammie Stokes who has taught me about making the best of every situation and not taking anything for granted. I love you!
To my little sister Emily who in the past year blossomed into a wonderful mother to dear Brooklyn Ann (who we spoil rotten and love so much) You are a wonderful mommy and I look up to you in being a true example of motherhood. I love you!
To Tyler's wonderful mother, Janae who from day one brought me into the Hansen home with loving arms and a kind smile; who has raised a wonderful son that I love with all of my heart. Thank youJanae for being a wonderful mother to all around you. I love you!
And now, to my own mother. The woman who brought me into this world and taught me everything that was important about life; backpacks with teddy bears on them, stripes and polka dots do NOT go together, talk of boys, the gospel, life, hopes, dreams, fears and cries. The many talks of marriage and motherhood. Faith and trust. You taught me to be a woman of faith and virtue. I will forever be grateful to have a wonderful mother in my life who is also a best friend. Someone I can always talk to and cry with, no matter the distance. I love you mom! Thank you so much for everything! Happy Mother's day!


No comments:
Post a Comment