The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tulip Festival 2011




I can't believe I forgot about these!!! I am terrible! A few weekends ago Tyler and I enjoyed a beautiful spring Saturday and went to the Tulip festival. It was so pretty and a great day. I always have this great intention of taking pictures and then I forget. But here are a few from our day!






We thought it would be cool to say we hiked this huge mountain and saw this waterfall! But, it is manmade and a nice little sidewalk! And I found out the rocks are fake!!!! Brilliant because it looked so real!







Along this stream was my favorite! I loved all the colors and how it looked!



It was a great day! We got some good sun and then were so tired we took a nap and were lazy the rest of the day. But, it was a wonderful day and another great memory made!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: