
Salmon Savages!!! 8-0 and a district championship!!! I am so loving football right now, mostly because my little big brother is a star!!!! He has worked so hard for this season and it is paying off. Thursday night was the most thrilling, heart stopping game I have ever seen. I hated that I had to watch it on my computer. This game came down the the Savages pulling out a touchdown with 5.1 seconds left in the game. The extra point sealed the deal! I was screaming like a mad woman and jumping up and down (and yes, crying a little!!)

I am so proud of my little brother Josh. He is one of the captains and really works hard to fire up his team and keep them positive. He is such a great player and it has been so fun to watch him. Can't wait to watch him in the playoffs and see him take his team even further! Good job little brother!

No comments:
Post a Comment