The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler!

I am guilty of planning Tyler's birthday since....August!!!! Maybe July! But it was a blast. I thought that because this was a big birthday, I wanted to do something big. So, I gave Tyler 30 wishes! And a present to go with every single wish. We went to dinner and then came back to my house to a magic carpet and 30 wishes. I was so excited for this I forgot to take pictures!!! But we had a great time.


On Sunday, which was his real birthday, we had a birthday dinner and invited Tate and Amber, Tyler's cousins Brandon and Heather and my sister Sara. Dinner was good but the best was....the cake! It was so fun to make though it looked like a frosting tornado went through the kitchen.

So all in all, it was a great few days of celebrating Tyler's birthday! I am so glad he was born! Hope it was a wonderful day for you Tyler. I love you!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: