Gratitude is a Spirit-filled principle. It opens our minds to a universe permeated with the richness of a living God. Through it, we become spiritually aware of the wonder of the smallest things, which gladden our hearts with their messages of God’s love.
- Sister Bonnie D. Parkin
Wow! Can't believe it is time for Thanksgiving again! I absolutely love this time of year. I love to sit back and just think of all the many blessings I have been blessed with.
Family
Loving Parents
An amazing and loving boyfriend
My best friend, Tyler
Siblings
The gospel of Jesus Christ
The Atonement
Scriptures
Temples
a job
running shoes
a healthy body
good friends
books
a car (though it is kind of ghetto) that works
a job
great co workers
half marathons
date nights
movies
Gilmore Girls :)
good TV shows
prayer
My awesome, comfy bed
yoga
memories
nail polish
manis and pedis
My family (again)
Tyler (again)
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!


1 comment:
Yay! Gilmore Girls was my favorite thing to see on that list! Tyler came in second :)
Post a Comment