The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Part 2

I made this bean deap that sort of looked like a spider web. It tasted great but there was a lot left over. It went perfect with the soup and bread bowls that looked like pumpkins. I also made these dirt cups that looked like headstones. Kind of! I did my best. They tasted great anyway!


And yes, I was an incredible again! It was such an easy costume because I had it already and I had to dress up for school. And the girls loved it! I just kept hearing all day "Have you seen Miss Stokes? She looks so cute!" It was a fun day at school and a fun Halloween night. So next year....any ideas for a good costume!!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Looks like you had a fun halloween and Tyler had a fun birthday! He is lucky to have you:)What a cute idea!