We have been ring shopping for awhile now and found this one I absolutely LOVED! About a month went by and Tyler and I were talking on the phone one day last week and he said that the ring that I LOVED had been sold on Monday. Oh I was sad but figured there was nothing we could do. Tyler took work off on Saturday so we could go finish ring shopping. And Tyler thought it would be fun to have a picnic before. So I made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and we had a perfect picnic in the park. As we were sitting there on the grass of a frisbee golf course with frisbees flying over our heads, Tyler gave me a present. This present was a t-shirt he made in college that said "waiting for the right one, priceless!" Tyler then got on one knee, pulled out a ring box and asked me to marry him forever!!!!!! Of course I said yes about a BILLION times and then just stared at the ring we picked out together!!!! And then I kissed him!!!! :)
It was an absolutely perfect day and we then spent the rest of the day together, calling family and friends and running our phone batteries dry! Yes, I can't stop staring at my finger and yes, I can't stop counting down the days when I will become Carrie Hansen!!!! I am so happy to be marrying in Tyler in exactly 3 months from today. I am so excited that we can be sealed together forever in the temple and continue this fairy tale!




5 comments:
Yayyyy Carrie! So happy for you:) How sweet. Those Tyler Hansens are good guys!
Woohoo! Congrats! Good things come to those who wait. And wait, and wait... ;)
We're hoping to see you in June, if it works out for us.
I'm so excited for you! You can celebrate your lucky St. Patrick's Day for many years. Congrats!!
That's so cute! I really want to meet him:) So happy for you guys!!
We are sooo happy for you!!! Sounds like such a perfect day- glad he was able to surprise you!! Congrats!! :)
Post a Comment