The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Awesome deal on temple pictures




Hi friends! I don't know if this will do any good because I don't have tons of people who read my blog but here it goes. I am doing a class to make these temple pictures and if anyone in interested, please let me know ASAP.

Here is the info:
Thursday, February 18
6:30 pm ( you cannot be late)
2599 Valley View Avenue
$50 ( I will need to know who wants to do it and will need money by February 4)

for more information go to www.poppyseedprojects.com and click on temple pictures

Not only are they beautiful pictures but they are a great price and will make for a fun night




1 comment:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Yipee good luck you WILL LOVE IT EVEN MORE IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine is one my main wall and I get a ton of compliments!