The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Minnesota will never be the same

Our newest missionary, Sister Mary! Wednesday, January 13th Mary entered the MTC in Provo, Utah. I took the day off and met up with some of my family. It was a fun day. Very emotional but great! I was on my way to meet my family and I almost starting crying thinking about Mary leaving. It's such a fun time but also emotional.
I love Mary and she is going to be wonderful!


Go get 'em Mary!!! Minnesota will never be the same after having a Stokes there! Good luck sis! I love you!

3 comments:

Sterzers said...

Yay!!! Go Mary!!! She'll be so great, and how exciting for Nate to be going to the Philipines!

cornish-troll said...

If Mary is even half the Missionary you were, Minnesota will be blessed to overflowing. And I guess that she'll be more than just half the missionary, I know what example she's been set & what great parents she has. God bless the Stokes family, they're changing the world for the better.

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

Hey Carrie! It's Sheryl- Just came across your blog and am excited your sister is going on a mission! My sister in law entered the MTC the same day! She is going to LA. Well I hope you are doing good! Talk to you later!