The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Highlights of 2009

So I asked my class to write about their highlights of 2009 and it inspired me enough to write my own. So, here they are....my highlights of 2009

January: lots of good basketball!!

February: bought plane tickets to go back to England

March: Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork

April: Easter in Idaho- lots of fun with the family and spring break!!

May: road trip with good friends to St. George and Las Vegas
Nathan's high school graduation

June: finished my second year of teaching
turned 27 years old and had a great birthday party
Went back to England!!
Spent some time in London
Saw Stonehenge and loved every thing about it
Spent a lot of time with friends I knew on my mission
Slept on a floor with slugs
Drove 1500 miles, made some great videos and also some great memories with some of my greatest friends!

July: Ran my first 10k and became hooked
4th of July in Salmon, Idaho
Camping at Wallace Lake

August: Went to San Diego for work
Sea World and Shamu
Saw Wicked and love it
Ward boating trip
Started teaching year #3

September: Watched some great football games
Mary getting her mission call to Minnestoa

October: a win against Lonepeak in 4 overtimes
Hunter playing on the turf
An awesome Halloween party that had to be ended by the cops

November: Thanksgiving

December: Ran a 10K in Moab
Went to a work party with my roommate Melissa. Big for someone who doesn't get work parties
Had an awesome Christmas at home with my family
Ready for a great 2010

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm going to put you on a retainer for next year's work party.

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I loved all your updates! I Miss you!