The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

23 days

I'm not counting until the end of school...okay, of course I am. It has been a great year but you get to a point when you are done for the year. I have run out of journal ideas, movies sound really good and the warmer it gets, the harder it gets! But- 23 more days is easily doable!! I will think, a test then a movie, then a little more learning of history and then it is 3 months of summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Blog posts two days in a row! I, too, am thinking that a movie would be really good after the CRTs!!! Am kinda done myself!!

Rachel said...

Well, since the week isn't over yet, Happy Teacher Appreciation week! :) I'm sure 23 days will be here before you know it-I'm counting down too!