
I know, it seems silly but I feel I went through a little crisis at the age of 27. It wasn't big but I just...needed something. Everything else in my life is great. A great job, a wonderful boyfriend, a...car, an awesome house with great friends. It was time for a change...in the hair! I know it doesn't look like much but I was so scared. Ask my mom how scared I am when it comes to my hair. These were her words before I went in, "Don't cry and remember it grows back!" Words of wisdom! Thanks to a great friend from home and her salon in Orem, I experienced the Salon for the first time and it was really fun. And I love my hair. Very subtle but very good for me! I may go a little lighter but for now, I am loving it! So that list of great things in my life just got one more thing added to it. My hair!
1 comment:
I love it!
Post a Comment