Happy Late Father's Day, Dad! Where do I begin when talking about the wonderful men in my life! Thanks to all of you! I love you! And now, my dad is the most amazing, humble, loving and caring man I know. He is a wonderful father and will be a wonderful "Gramps" He is such a hard worker and has always given us everything we ever needed. My dad is one of my heroes. Though he has 3 other daughters, I like to pretend that I am really the favorite (but I know he loves us all the same) So, thanks Dad for always being there! I love you!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Happy Late Father's Day
Happy Late Father's Day, Dad! Where do I begin when talking about the wonderful men in my life! Thanks to all of you! I love you! And now, my dad is the most amazing, humble, loving and caring man I know. He is a wonderful father and will be a wonderful "Gramps" He is such a hard worker and has always given us everything we ever needed. My dad is one of my heroes. Though he has 3 other daughters, I like to pretend that I am really the favorite (but I know he loves us all the same) So, thanks Dad for always being there! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I read your blog so when we don't talk for awhile I still know what you have been up to. Congrats on becoming an aunt! She is adorable! Sounds like your summer is going well.
And I would like to think that I'm his favorite "adopted daughter" :)
Post a Comment