The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shout out to the head wrap


Confession: I am not big into following trends at all. I usually don't care and maybe think about getting into after everyone has moved onto another trend. But- I am afraid these headwraps are so cute, I may have fallen into this trend trap! Thanks Melissa for letting me "try it out". I do admit that I went and bought one just because. I am pretty sure this will be the last "trend trap" that I fall into. Well, that is the plan anyway....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I love the fact that you spent your $20 grocery money on something trendy!!! I think I will buy myself another Jazz shirt with my grocery money!!!!!

emily Stoddard said...

Ha ha I love the green one! I fell into it too. I bought a brown one :)