
Happy Reunion Time! Every year the Stokes' get together for a fun family reunion. This year it was held July 16 in Sandy, Utah. It was at Aunt Bev and Uncle Donald's clubhouse and we had a great time. Too much food (as always) but it was delicious. Volleyball, swimming and of course, family pictures. I clearly dropped the ball on that one and didn't get any on my camera! We had a great time and it was fun to get everyone (well, almost everyone) together. We were missing 3 missionaries, 4 cousins and their families. Not bad!

Josh and Jake. Usually, Nathan and Ryjil would be with them but they are currently serving missions. Nate in the Philippines and Ryjil in Argentina.

Chilling in the clubhouse!

Kelsie and adorable Hadley

Sara and I. We sure missed Mary in Minnesota and Emily

Josh, Sara and I. We always love our reunions and are sad when they are over. We know though, that we can always look forward to one next year. I'm grateful for my grandparents who always make sure we get together. I look up to them so much and am grateful for their examples of love and service.
2 comments:
Wish I could have been there! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Looks like such a fun time. Wish we could have joined you!
Post a Comment