
Tyler and I went to Salmon again for the weekend. Brooklyn Ann Young was blessed on Sunday and it was a wonderful weekend. Yes there are a million pictures of her but she is just precious and I love her! She is my first niece but pretty sure I will feel that way about all the ones to come! Brooklyn experienced her first time at the lake. And she slept through most of it!


She is so cute and makes the cutest faces when she is sleeping. Which she still does a lot but is starting to be more awake.

Aunt Sara with Brooklyn and her huge yawn!

Me, Grandma and Gramps! They are such proud grandparents and absolutely love little Brooklyn

My handsome little brother Josh

My handsome boyfriend Tyler!!! I was trying to be a little bit taller but I have to accept that I will always be much shorter!

The proud momma of Brooklyn. Seth and Emily are great parents and love Brooklyn so much.

Brooklyn with Auntie Carrie!

We very much missed our missionaries this weekend but know that they are both needed in Minnesota and the Philippines. We are so excited for this precious new addition to our family!
3 comments:
She is sooooo cute!!! I wish we could have been there.
Little babies are always so much fun! (And, I'm sure you'll be the favorite aunt, like I am!) :)
What a neat time for your family. She is beautiful! These are the first photos that I have seen of her.
Post a Comment