I do really enjoy water slides but for some reason I have always been terrified of the ones that go super fast and you have to cross your ankles. Somehow, Tyler convinced me to go on the orange one and I did. Oh, it scared me to death and I thought for sure I would not make it out of there alive. But, I did. I did it once and that is good enough for me!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Hey guys, I'm not afraid anymore!
I do really enjoy water slides but for some reason I have always been terrified of the ones that go super fast and you have to cross your ankles. Somehow, Tyler convinced me to go on the orange one and I did. Oh, it scared me to death and I thought for sure I would not make it out of there alive. But, I did. I did it once and that is good enough for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment