This is supposed to be an apple pie. Yea, supposed to be! My summer has been filled with spending time with Tyler, working out, swimming, reading and attempting to bake things I have never made before. And this pie was one of them. I don't yet know how it tastes but am pretty sure I am heading to the store for some vanilla ice cream, just in case! I am pretty impressed with the flower on top. That was a good addition. Next, mastering the cinnamon rolls!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Another baking attempt
This is supposed to be an apple pie. Yea, supposed to be! My summer has been filled with spending time with Tyler, working out, swimming, reading and attempting to bake things I have never made before. And this pie was one of them. I don't yet know how it tastes but am pretty sure I am heading to the store for some vanilla ice cream, just in case! I am pretty impressed with the flower on top. That was a good addition. Next, mastering the cinnamon rolls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This looks YUMMY! I think you should send some our way :) Looks like the reunion was fun, we were sad we missed it. You look amazing, as always!
Awesome! I am too nervous to attempt a pie! Maybe cinnamon rolls...
Post a Comment