The Gilberts

Hoping to Adopt
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Salmon High School Class of 2000


The Ten year class reunion this weekend should have been made into a movie. It was fun and exactly as I expected. I went up Thursday afternoon to help set up and ended up making this lovely sign as seen above! ( I will be showing my SBOs that this is what a good poster is...you can actually READ IT!)

Friday night rolled around and it was time to go see people I haven't seen for 10 years. Here are 10 things I learned at my class reunion

1- Some things never change
2- Water was not the beverage of choice
3- After dinner, the room became extremely sparse
4- Though dinner was good, I would have been happy with a hot dog
5- Ten years can be great or horrible
6- 3 hours was good
7- Name tags would have been a good idea
8- Very interesting career paths
9- Our class was always very unique
10- And again, some things never change!

No comments: